The HGLRC F4 V5 Pro is a 30×30 flight controller with integrated vTx, 5V BEC, current sensor and BFOSD. The onboard video transmitter is a switchable 25/200/600mW unit and includes a convenient pigtail for antenna fastening. Your antenna must be connected prior to powering up the board!
F4 V5 Pro flight controller features: -
- Integrated Betaflight OSD
- Buzzer, programmable LED, voltage monitoring and BLHELI-S ESC programming
- Supports SBUS/PPM/DSMX and other mainstream receivers
- 16Mb On-board black box storage
- Integrated switchable 40 channel video transmitter
In the box: -
- 1 x Flight controller
- 1 x SMA antenna connector
- 1 x XT60 connector
Download the manual
Technical Details for HGLRC F4 V5 Pro Flight Controller (VTX, BEC, OSD)
One of the best
I now have two of theses and in my opinion they are great boards. I have been flying for many years and have tried a few different boards, but this one ticks all the boxes.
HGLRC F4 V5 FC!!!!!
Mine has failed on me after installation into my quad, used beta flight a few times, after that the usb failed, so there is no led lights as i think the 5v diode has failed, i can still access betaflight by powering the FC with the lipo though and the FC still works as normal.
Write a review