The new Twisted Hobbys Crack Pitts is a 31.5" EPP biplane produced by RC Factory in Czech Republic. This Pitts bipe is a stunning 3D EPP foam version of the real Pitts Model 12 high performance biplane.
The TH Crack Pitts has the same superb rigid and easily constructed airframe as the other models in the Crack series – if you have built the similar-sized Crack Yak or Edge 540 models, there are no surprises here. The best thing is that the gear from those models is perfectly at home in the Crack Pitts too!
Required to complete: -
- 1 × 60-80W brushless motor such as the AXi 2204/28
- 1 × 8-12A ESC such as the Jeti Eco 8
- 2 × 6g Servos for rudder and elevator (The PowerHD 1600A is a good choice or the Hitec HS-45HB)
- 1 × 9g servo for the ailerons. The PowerHD 1900A or HS-45HB are good choices.
- 1 x Light-weight receiver with at least 4 channels
- 320mAh-450mAh 2s 7.4V Li-Poly batteries (The DesirePower 450mAh 2s Li-Poly Pack provides excellent punch for these models)
For construction, standard CA can be used throughout. Foam-safe CA is not recommended.
Next-day UK delivery with a one-hour delivery window (Communicated by SMS or Email) is available for £6.50 on all our model aeroplane kits and accessories above £35.00. Or you can have your new aeroplane by mid-day the next day for just £9.95 – Just order by 3pm and choose the appropriate service in the list of shipping options in your basket. We also offer great shipping prices to European destinations on all items using the DHL Economy service for fast and secure delivery of your items. Worldwide Express shipping is available on all items but can be prohibitively expensive for model aeroplane kits due to their dimensions.
All items are shipped from the UK. To see shipping/delivery charges, simply add items to your basket and see the shipping options beneath your items. You can pay with PayPal, Google Wallet, MasterCard or Visa.