The PROton is designed from the ground up to be an adaptable racing frame. It is built around a special base plate called the Nucleus, which allows the PROton to be built in 10 different configurations including the most light-weight Skeleton mode or the full canopy mode. This canopy kit can be purchased with different arm sizes and canopy colour, which can be chosen during checkout: 5" Race, 5" Practice and 5" SX. Other arm sizes are available on request. The Nucleus plate is a CNC milled piece of 7075 aluminium with threaded holes for securing the arms which allows easy swaps or repairs.
Borrowing from the Tokio frame, the PROton also has butter mounts, which uses silicone moulded grommets to virtually eliminate vibrations in your mini quad. This frame is loaded with some very innovative features, if you have flown the Tokio or Phuket, you will be familiar with some of them: -
- Nucleus plate CNC'd from 7075 aluminium
- Canopy or skeleton modes supported
- Threaded holes in the Nucleus plate for easy arm replacements. No nuts or pliers needed!
- Has 30.5×30.5mm and 20×20mm fc mount holes
- Butter Mount for a vibration free flight controller stack
- Chamfered edges on the bottom carbon fiber plate
- Countersunk holes on the bottom for a completely flat bottom!
- Camera protection in both Canopy or Skeleton mode
- Camera Angle approximately: Canopy 30-80, Skeleton 0-80 degrees
- Approximate weight range 70 – 80g, depending on the configuration
The skeleton version of the PROton includes the following parts: -
- Nucleus CNC Aluminum Plate
- 3mm Chamfered, countersunk bottom CF Plate
- 4mm Arms
- Silicon injection molded Butter Mounts
- M3×20 Button head screw (for flight controller stack)
- M3×10 Flat Head Hex screws
- M3 Nylon nuts
- Vtx plate
- Antenna tubes
- Antenna caps
- FlightClub Velcro Strap
- 2mm CF top plate
- 25mm Black Standoffs
- TPU Camera mount adaptor for Micro Camera
- TPU VTX/RX antenna mount
- M3×8 button head hex screws
Please note pictures are for illustration only. Electronics and power system components are not included! This is a bare frame kit.
All spare parts for the PROton and other FlightClub quads are available on request.
Download our build manual!
Technical Details for FlightClub PROton Ultralight Canopy Frame